Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Is that a car, or a spare?

 Smart Cars.  Tiny little things that look more like they should be in the trunk of my LTD than on their own.  But for some reason this one looked kind of cool to me.. Maybe it was having a stomach full of Olive Garden food that made me content enough to see the cuteness in it.  Maybe it was the combination of red, black trim and the fake wood paneling that struck an old Country Squire chord in my memory.  Or maybe it was the sense of humor the owner showed in their personalized license plate “HALFKAR”.

Who knows, but it’s the best one of these half-cars on the road.

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

I'd be scared to take one on the freeway for fear of being squashed by someone in a hummer. But for around town, I think they really may be a good choice. Of course, I don't know what they're like to repair. Do you know if the parts are expensive?

Absolute best word verification possible for this blog:
maxid

Yup. Max+cars+Freudian psychology= the most basic part of Max, free from all restraints of the superego. Yeah, that'd be it. :)