Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No, and Yes.

 Both Old Blue and the Battlecruiser are due for their registration this month.  The Convertible was last month, but with the transmission issues and the fact that I had to salvage the wiper switch out of it for Old Blue, I’m going to put it off until I have things working correctly. 

I brought in the other two cars today.  Battlecruiser went first, and if the picture hasn’t given it away yet, it didn’t pass.  Did great on the inspection, but failed emissions.  Hopefully it just needs a good tune up, oil change and maybe a new air filter.  Hopefully.

 If you didn’t pay attention to the title, this picture should give away how Old Blue fared.  Passed with flying colors.

The fun thing about bringing the cars in for inspection and emissions is all the attention they get from the mechanics there.  While I was paying for Battlecruiser, a couple of them were out checking out Old Blue as it waited in the queue.  Done with the paperwork, as I was walking out to drive Battlecuriser home, one of the mechanics asked if I was going to be bringing in the third car. (They are as of yet unaware of LTD #4)  He seemed a little let down when I told him that it wasn’t ready for inspection, like he was looking forward to seeing all three in one day.  C’est la vie.

Both the Subaru and Big Green are up for renewal in October.  Then they will be introduced to the fourth.

No comments: